[PLUG] Re: Mandrake 9.1 just isn't worth it

Dale dzeut at microsharp.com
Tue Sep 9 20:22:02 UTC 2003

I have been working with 9.1 for a while and have not had any problems
with cops - as long as I did not try to run in msec modes 5.

I did find a post where someone had an error 11 when upgrading to 9.0 -
the fix was to remove cups rpms and then delete the configuration files,
then install them again.

If you have problems with shorewall - dump the Mandrake utils and use
Webmin to control it, much easier to use.