[PLUG] iptables question

Phil Tomson ptkwt at aracnet.com
Wed Sep 10 13:26:01 UTC 2003

Turns out the problem was because I was booting up an older kernel
(2.4.19mdk) instead of 2.4.21 (the one that came with Mandrake 9.1)
because the laterr kernel was causing the machine to hang when accessing
the CDROM.  Now that I've tried it with the 2.4.21 kernel I don't get the
Invalid argument message.  Must be that the wrong modules were being
loaded.

Phil