[PLUG] First Meeting of TeX, LaTex, etc. Enthusiasts - CORRECTION

Ed Sawicki ed at alcpress.com
Sat Sep 13 08:08:01 UTC 2003

Correction - The date is now changed.

This Wednesday, September 17, at 6:30 pm is our first get together
for those interested in TeX, LaTeX, and related software. We'll
meet at Novell's office in Tigard across from Washington Square.
Directions are here:

http://panug.org/meetings/#direct

We'll decide then whether to meet at a more convenient place and time
in the future. We have a video projector available and I'll
bring a computer with TeX-related software and you're welcome to
as well. There's no set topics to be presented, presenters, or
even a format to be followed. We'll work that out when we meet.
There's certainly no shortage of things to be learned.

If anyone wants to setup a mailing list for TeX-related
discussions, please do so.

Ed