[PLUG] BLUEgroup meeting this week

paul at lankow.net paul at lankow.net
Tue Sep 16 19:07:01 UTC 2003

Sorry for the short notice! I've been up to a million things INCLUDING
building a BLUEgroup server for our meetings. OK, Now for the
announcement:

The monthly gathering of BLUEgroup is this week! Thursday evening, 7PM
at Round Table Pizza on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway & Western Ave. For
more details and a map, check out the home page at
http://www.bluegroup.org

We are VERY informal and enjoy introducing newbies to Linux. Come on by,
have some pizza, bring your computer, get plugged in and enjoy. On the
server I'll have distributions, guides, how-to's and documentation to
download. ALL FREE. Hope to see you there.

Regards,
Paul