[PLUG] 3 positions at House of Antique Hardware

Petcher, Danielx J danielx.j.petcher at intel.com
Wed Sep 17 10:16:02 UTC 2003

---- Begin Quoted Message ----
Here are the details of the 3 positions along with a little history.

Packaging/inventory/stocking. Pay: $7.50 hr. to start. Part-time with
possibility of additional hours.Dutiers: Pull stock package items and
write
invoice.  Requirements: Attention to detail, ability to lift up to 40
lbs.

Shipping/clerical/packaging.  Pay: $8.00-9.00 hourly depending on
experience.
Full-time, 8:00- 5:00.  Pull stock package items, pick up mail, stock
incoming
items, produce shipping labels on-line.  Ability to lift 40 lbs,
experience on
computers, good typing skills necessary, past shipping experience a
plus!

Database Develop/Marketing.  Pay depending on experience. Flexable
hours,
Implement data base emailing campaign, write letters, and other needs.
Requires sel-starter, attention to detail, lift up to 40 lbs,
experienced with
computers, knowledge of databases.

House of Antique Hardware, Inc. was founded in 1999. We sell antique and
vintage style reproduction house hardware such as doorknobs, window,
cabinet
and electrical items. We are an online catalog company serving the needs
of
the restoration and renovation community across the United States.
Please have prospective applicants email a resume and cover letter to
Doorcrazy at houseofantiquehardware.com for review or mail above items to:

HOAH
Job openings
3439 NE Sandy Blvd.
P.M.B. 106
Portland, OR. 97232

Thanks!

Regards,
Roy Prange
House of Antique Hardware, Inc.
Toll Free: (888) 223-2545
Phone: (503) 231-4089
Fax: (503) 233-1312
Online Catalog: www.HouseofAntiqueHardware.com

---- End Quoted Message ----

You can ignore the first two job postings, unless that's the kind of
work you need. I refrained from snipping them out in case someone here
knows somebody....

Anybody wanna' quote these nice people on a database solution? You can
even tell them that Linux will run on antique hardware (pre-Pentium II,
I mean.)

-djp