[PLUG] Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop problem

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Wed Sep 17 13:52:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 12:04, Jeff Schwaber wrote:

> it's not ati or r128?
>
> the inspirons have been using ATI cards for a while, but I'm not sure
> that they still do. What do you get from this command?

Actually, Dell's Inspirons have had a few options for a while now...
depending on the model, you can use Intel integrated graphics, ATi
graphics, or nVidia graphics.  I chose nVidia GeForce2 Go for my i2650
about a year ago.

My friend has an ATi chip in his i8600, IIRC.

The 'super small' laptops tend to go with the Intel chips, though...
ugh.

Sorry I can't help the OP with his Intel graphics chip, I rarely play
with anything except nVidia graphics these days.

Rob