[PLUG] ITEC Show Linux Pavilion

Ed Sawicki ed at alcpress.com
Thu Sep 18 11:04:02 UTC 2003

The 2003 Portland ITEC Show is December 10-11, 2003 at the
Oregon Convention Center. The show includes an Open Source
Pavilion where Linux/Open Source-focused companies can
participate at low cost (compared to the cost of normal
exhibit space). I'm handling the details of the Linux
Pavilion, so contact me for information or to sign up.

You can have 6 feet of table exhibit space for only $1000.
This also includes:

Company name listed on Portland ITEC web site
300 complimentary ITEC tickets for marketing purposes
ITEC e-ticket for marketing purposes
Open Source Pavilion banner above exhibit space
Carpet
Chair
Electricity

Note that normal exhibit space costs $2,195 per 10x10.
For small companies that can't afford the $1000, I'll be
coordinating the sharing of table space.

The Open Source Pavilion will be marketed on every ITEC
medium available (direct mail, email, e-tickets, hard tickets,
local Business Journal, etc.) ITEC expects to attract over
5,000 attendees.

Call me at 503-635-6370 for more information or to sign up.