[PLUG] clinic

Trench Shoring Trench-Shoring at gmx.net
Thu Sep 18 17:13:02 UTC 2003

FreeGeek has been getting a number of higher end, (900mhz), machines that
will not post. MOST of them have bad capacitors. Look on your motherboard
for the largest cylinders. If they are poofed up on top or have dried goo
near the bottom you may be able to salvage it,

http://www.pcguide.com/intro/fun/z_000841capacitor.jpg

TS