[PLUG] Rack mount case

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Sep 18 22:55:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 14:54, Scott Van Hoosen wrote:
> I want to put together a 2U rack-mounted server. Anyone know of a local
> shop that sells rack-mounted cases? I build a system a few months ago,
> but used an old rack-mounted case from an older computer, and had to do
> some minor modifications to make it work.
>
> I'd like the case to accept standard commodity components, such as a
> standard ATX motherboard and power supply.

I don't usually sell piece-parts, but I'm always interested in seeing
new cases. I could order either of these Antec cases:

http://www.antec-inc.com/pro_details_rackmount.php?ProdID=94223#
  $280 + shipping (MSRP is $299.00)

http://www.antec-inc.com/pro_details_rackmount.php?ProdID=94224#
  $300 + shipping (MSRP is $329.00)

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
*     Tired of spam and viruses in your e-mail?  Get the     *
* Naked Ape Mail Defender! http://nakedape.cc/r/maildefender *