[PLUG] Printing pdf files from the command line

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 22 10:38:02 UTC 2003

  I suspect that the only way to print a pdf file is to display it in xpdf
or acroread and print it from there. Is there a one-step means of printing
the file directly from the command line?

  Yes, I could run it through pdf2ps then print the resulting postscript
file, but that puts another, much larger, file on the disk. I'd like to feed
output directly to the printer.

Just curious,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President