[PLUG] RedHat install issue...

Michael Botsko Mike at botsko.net
Wed Sep 24 07:34:02 UTC 2003

I'll try that... but I don't think it will it work. Booting works just
fine... the cd reads, runs through all of the initial setup phases. It
does everything up to

I even tried typing linux hdc-cdrom at the boot: prompt... but it just
does the same thing. (I tried hda/hdb but they gave kernel panics)

I took a picture of the error message I get, AFTER all of the items are
loaded:

http://www.botsko.net/SiteImages/Emails/linux_cd.jpg

(This was using red hat 9)