[PLUG] Mini keyboards available locally?

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Wed Sep 24 16:28:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 15:45, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> Either that, of the retailers of smaller keyboards are playing a
> cynical game of, "OK, don't buy from us. Where else you going to
> turn?"

It wouldn't surprise me if it's because the "regular" keyboards have
dozens of manufacturers across SE Asia all trying to make them $0.01
cheaper than the other guy.

I know I've personally not paid more than a couple bucks a keyboard in
the last 5 years by buying my keyboards at junk shops/surplus
stores/thrift shops - I buy a couple at a time just in case one of the
$0.50 keyboards doesn't work..

Last time I was at Wacky Willy's (the one in NW PDX) I seem to recall
seeing a ton of keyboards, a few of which weren't the "regular" sized
ones, you might check it out.

--Brent