[PLUG] firewire external enclosure

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Sep 26 18:33:01 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com> writes:

Paul> Russell, It may be a long shot, since it seems system sees the
Paul> scsi device, but try the rescan-scsi-bus.sh script at
Paul> http://linux1394.org/sbp2.html.  That's an oft-suggested remedy
Paul> on the linux1394-user mailing list.

Ah!  Well something worked!

I can mount /dev/sdd1 now on the firewire interface.  It is possible
that I only tried /dev/sdd before, or it might have been the
rescan-scsi-bus.sh script that did it.  Anyway, it is working now.

Thanks all!

--
Russell Senior         ``shtal latta wos ba padre u prett tu nashtonfi
seniorr at aracnet.com      mrlosh''  -- Bashgali Kafir for ``If you have