[PLUG] Odd spam behavior in pine

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Sat Sep 27 16:50:03 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 16:30, Phil Tomson wrote:
> This is from the "How do they do _that_?" department...

Sounds to me like a bug in pine - the subject was probably blank, but
when it was drawing itself, it didn't refresh the line the subject was
on until you left the message.

Also, would you mind composing a new mail to plug at lists.pdxlinux.org
instead of just hitting reply on any old message?  See, a great many of
us (the majority, I would guess) use threaded views for mailing lists
like this, so replies to earlier posts get threaded into a tree-like
view, similar to what you see with news readers.

If you just reply to a post like this, you're replying to 'email for
kids' rather than starting your own thread.

Rob