[PLUG] LCD monitors and Usenet

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 29 09:34:01 UTC 2003

  Are there any LCD monitors in the 17"-19" range that do not play well with
linux? Fry's (much as I hate them) has an 18" monitor for an almost
reasonable price and it would certainly free up some desk space for me.

  For the Aracnet customers here: their upstream news feed suddenly imposed
a monthly transfer cap which was exceeded yesterday. We may not have Usenet
access until Wednesday at the worst.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)