[PLUG] Spam, bogofilter, other

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Sep 29 12:39:01 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Jeme" == Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> writes:

Jeme> I'm using the stuff at some fella's Debian backports archive.
Jeme> I'll post the apt.sources if anyone's interested.  It works
Jeme> great and I get fewer than 1% error since I started feeding my
Jeme> mailboxes through as ham and the missed spam as spam.

I've been meaning to do this too.  Please post your apt source.

--
Russell Senior         ``shtal latta wos ba padre u prett tu nashtonfi
seniorr at aracnet.com      mrlosh''  -- Bashgali Kafir for ``If you have