[PLUG] Mini keyboard

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 29 15:22:02 UTC 2003

  I don't recall who recommended cyberguys.com for the mini keyboard, but I
want to thank you very much. My order arrived today and I finally have a
keyboard that lets me sit in front of the monitor (rather than offset to the
left) and I really like it. The layout is identical to that on my Toshiba
Portege notebook, so I'll eventually get used to hitting the backspace key
rather than the home key on both. :-)

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)