[PLUG] replacing multipule instances of text

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Tue Sep 30 00:58:02 UTC 2003

alex wrote:
>         My question is..... is there an easy way to do this other than
> the obvious highlight and pasting of text?

Are these links scattered through 600 static html pages and not done via
SSI's or some other dynamic method?  Oof..

I'm sure there's a perlish or sed way to do it but I'd probably use my
editor's multi-file search and replace so I can see what's going on with
each replacement, just in case your matching pattern doesn't properly
match some instances of the link.

--Brent