[PLUG] IT tools

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 1 10:00:03 UTC 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Mel Andres wrote:

> Yeah, same problem with my Dell. I'd like a recommendation too. Or, we
> could just lug an old vt100 around.  ;-)

Mel,

  I wrote to Wil off-list, but now we're developing a crowd. My Sony Vaio
505 has the same problem. I tried getting my SIIG converter to work, but so
far no luck -- and Greg K-H did make a few suggestions in response to my
mail list requests for help.

  Perhaps all of us with this problem could get together and bribe Greg with
a case of microbrew and a pizza to help us all figure it out? It looks like
this would be a solution he could use in his role with the kernel drivers --
and another column for LJ.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>