[PLUG] gigs of wasted space

Chris Penwell romanmir at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 17:10:03 UTC 2004

Thanks. It's good for "at a glance" filesystem usage.

	I'm trying to set it up so that I can enter a directory to scan
manually, (defaulting to /) However, I'm not having very much luck with it.
I can save the variable that I enter to a file but I can't get variable back
into the filelight command line.

Maybe someone could take a look at what I have so far?
(script to be posted when I get home.. Kind of late)

Chris Penwell