[PLUG] tcpdump analysis with executive summary

Keith Morse kgmorse at mpcu.com
Tue Apr 6 15:47:01 UTC 2004

Been looking on the web for such a creature yesterday and today but no
luck so far.  Using both freshmeat and google I've been trying out various
tools such as tcptrace, ntop, and stak.  They do give me analytical
output, but it still requires a decent knowledge of tcp/ip to make heads
or tails of it.  Just wondering if list members have come across any other
tools that wouldn't make a non-techie person to cross their eyes, scratch
their heads in bewilderment and mutter something to the effect of
"freakin' geeks."