[PLUG] Linux KVM problem

Chris Jantzen chris at maybe.net
Tue Apr 6 16:01:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 12:03:15PM -0700, Dave Scott wrote:
> Twas wondering if any of you have ever experianced this issue with
> Belkin KVM?

As a side comment (I can't contribute as I don't run X on my servers
in general, so I've never tried to solve this):

I received a near-mint 8-port Belkin OSD KVM. It does this, yes, and
it's use of the Scroll Lock key is infuriating. I could go into other
details for why I don't like it. I'd never *buy* one. I'd only go
Cybex/Avocent anymore. Although for personal solutions probably a bit
hefty. Just the same, I can't look a gift horse in the mouth, so I
persevere.

--
chris kb7rnl =->