[PLUG] Spam on PLUG lists.

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Apr 7 01:26:02 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Jeme" == Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> writes:

Jeme> By the way, just got two new spams via plug-devel and
Jeme> plug-government from "Best <New at Good.com>".

Jeme> If that address is subscribed, it should be removed.

Check the headers.  I am on plug-devel and it didn't show up here (and
it would have even if spamassassin caught it).  I do see it on the
nntp server.  I am thinking maybe it didn't get delivered via drizzle
some other way but got filtered into your plug-foo mailboxes because
of your procmail rules (??).

seniorr at aracnet.com