[PLUG] Spam on PLUG lists.

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Apr 7 01:48:02 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Jeme" == Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> writes:

Russell> Check the headers.  I am on plug-devel and it didn't show up
Russell> here (and it would have even if spamassassin caught it).  [...]

Jeme> Actually, it got delivered into my spam box because of procmail
Jeme> rules.  Didn't make it far enough down the list to go to the
Jeme> list boxes.

Jeme> Unfortunately, I've already deleted it.  But it was addressed to
Jeme> the list and had the appropriate Subject: header (that is to
Jeme> say, both messages had the same subject, but with the
Jeme> [PLUG-WHATEVER] prefix).

Ah, I just thought of another possibility.  Since it would have been
delivered to me through aracnet.com, postini (aracnet's spamfilter
service) might have caught it for me, and its missingness for me was a
local thing.  [checking...] Yup, there they are over in postini land.

Never mind.

seniorr at aracnet.com