[PLUG] Next steps in Bayian SpamAssassin installation

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Apr 7 21:18:01 UTC 2004

Paul Johnson wrote:

>Hmm, I noticed I now have a 7 day hole in my archive.  Moving
>~/mail-backup to my procmail directory and updating procmail's idea of
>where to back up has fixed it.

What do you mean when you say, "my procmail directory"??

I don't have a "procmail" or ".procmail" directory in my home directory.
I have a .procmailrc, but that's the rules.

This brings up another question. When I set up a new rule to send mail
to a new file, I have to touch the file in my ~/mail/ directory, or the
mail doesn't get put where I want it.

It seems to me that procmail should be able to create these files. It
changes to be me, as evidenced by the system log file.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #5 (Collect all 24)
"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. It passes my comprehension how human beings, be they ever so experienced and able, can delight in depriving other human beings of that precious right." - Mohandas K. Ghandi