[PLUG] Attachments not received

Chris Penwell romanmir at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 15:12:02 UTC 2004

	Basically, anything that isn't associated with a local program can
used. Yes, I know that this changes from machine to machine, if only
slightly, but no extension should work. And as before, they will either have
to use the program to open the file, or rename the file such that opening
the file will use the correct program.

Chris Penwell