[PLUG] WiFi set up pointers needed

Michael H. Collins mike at linuxlink.com
Tue Apr 13 19:26:02 UTC 2004

This was Gentoo, right?  Just hard compile all the pcmcia and wireless
stuff into a 2.6.5 kernel.  no file touching necessary, it should just
work.  make sure you have the wireless tools installed.  Any card you
have shoudl just work.  just do dhcpcd eth1 and walk and talk.

That is what I have been doing for since gentoo came out.  diff kernels
though but you get it.
I hard compile everything into the kernel.

--
Michael H. Collins  Admiral, Penguinista Navy
http://linuxlink.com

http://www.gracklenews.com/

/"\     ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /     No HTML/RTF in email