[PLUG] smtp with sender subscription...

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Wed Apr 14 09:45:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Michael H. Collins wrote:
> Where did this mythological thread come from?

I apologize for pressing one of Michael's (the other Michael, of course)
rant buttons.

I guess I should have expected him to take an off-hand comment and make it
the entire substance of his reply.  There are certain words, when
appearing in email, that make Mr. Robinson forget all topicality and
context.

Anyway, I take responsibility and I'll take any replies to plug-talk.

Mr. Robinson, you're welcome to reply to my post again to the main plug
list if you just snip out that one line of mine and pretend it wasn't
there, responding to the bits related to email etiquette and netcraft.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net