[PLUG] Apache Directory Directive

dan at fiddlers-green.info dan at fiddlers-green.info
Wed Apr 14 20:21:02 UTC 2004

Quoting Daniel Logghe <dzl at frenetic.com>:

> dan at fiddlers-green.info wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I'm trying to limit access to a logs directory on my webserver, and I can't
> seem
> > to get the following to work:
> >
> > <Directory /var/webconfig/htdocs/reports/data>
> >     Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
> >     order deny,allow
> >     deny from all
> >     allow from 192.168.2.*
> > </Directory>
>
> Try:
> allow from 192.168.2.0/255.255.255.0

Didn't work. I still recieve a 403 error when attempting to access the page. I
guess I should point out this webconfig embedded with clarkconnect. ALthough the
conf file and everything appears to be an implementation of apache, though I
couldn't find any configuration reference on CC's website. Also, itr doesn't
seem to be the same webconfig included with KDE.