[PLUG] Linux Position(Linux Kernel,RTOS) - (US-OR-Portland)

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Apr 14 23:12:02 UTC 2004

Forwarded.  Yes, I know you are all fully employed and don't want to
be bothered with job postings;  hit the N key now.  But just in case
one or two of you is a little hungry ...

Some of us consult/contract full time.  If you have never done this
before, contact someone who knows how first.

BTW, I thought the "10+ years of programming Linux based systems"
is a hoot.  How many of you contributed to the 1.0 kernel?

Keith

Hi,
Following is a job req. Please send your most recent resume to apply
for this job.

Min Education: Tech School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend

Project Location: OR
Project Name: Real-time Linux Contractor
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Length of Engagement: 3 months
Primary Skill: LINUX
Other Skills: PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS, TESTING

Roles & Responsibilities
1. Linux development experience.
Priority # 2 is performance analysis experience.

Position Title:
Real-time Linux contractor

Project Description:

Perform real-time linux evaluations including programming to collect
performance data; perform real-time linux testing including programming
and testing linux patches

Results are fed into CEG(Consumer Electronics Group)
/TO for project evaluation/ZBB (Zero based budgeting)

Years of Experience Desired:

10+ years in programming Linux based systems

Expertise Level (Jr., Mid., Sr. ): Senior

Necessary Skills (MUST Have):
Linux kernel programming, RTOS programming

Regards,
Shruthi Sampath
Technical Marketing Executive
Aivea Corporation