[PLUG] Home directory on USB drive

gilmanhunt at comcast.net gilmanhunt at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 16:24:02 UTC 2004

GAAH!
My Pine was configured when I bought this computer to automatically execute bash
and perl scripts! Now look what wonders we've wrought!

Well, as long as I don't get an email that says "sudo rm -rf /usr/bin" I should
be ok, huh?

(this was a joke. I didn't really.
Look at the headers if you don't believe me. :)

-Russ