[PLUG] Groupware packages on Linux

Scott Van Hoosen svanhoosen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 11:34:01 UTC 2004

We're currently running Novell Groupwise 6 on a Netware server at work.
I want to replace this with a Linux solution, which would provide email
and calendaring. What solutions do you other Linuxers use? I see on
Novell's site that Groupwise 6.5 runs on a Linux platform, but I'm
having a hard time finding anything more than marketing fluff. Same
goes for SuSE Openexchange server.

It would be really nice to find a package with a migration tool, to
migrate users' email, password, calendar entries and such from
Groupwise to the new system, but this is not a requirement. The ability
to sync with Palms would be a big plus.

-Scott