[PLUG] Avantgo and KDE

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Wed Apr 21 10:11:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 08:22, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   I'll confess that I have no idea what is Avantgo.

Avantgo is a conduit used to sync things like news and wepages, AFAIK.
It's one of those Windows conduits.

As far as I know, there isn't currently a way to use such things... I
don't think you can use such conduits as the AOL ones, either, for
instance.  jpilot doesn't, as far as I know, support them.

You may have luck running the Windows sync software under Wine... I
really don't know.

It's been a few years since I've pulled out and sync'd my palm pilot.
It is really really old.  I haven't purchased a new one for the simple
matter of so many conduits I would wish to use require Windows.

Rob