[PLUG] Announcement: PLUG Advanced Topics April 22nd 2004

Jack Morgan jack at bonyari.com
Thu Apr 22 19:40:03 UTC 2004

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 10:38:28AM -0700, Alan wrote:

> PLUG Advanced Topics Meeting
>
> Date:         April 22nd, 2004
> Time:         7:00pm until about 9:00pm or thereabouts
>
> Speaker:      Randal Schwartz
>
> Topic:        Introduction to Perl's Template Toolkit
>               for basic and advanced templating solutions
>               (and you'll never reach for CPP or m4 again!)
>
> Location:     Jax Bar and Grill
>               826 SW 2nd Ave
>               Portland, OR
>
> Directions:   Downtown between the Bally's fitness on 2nd Ave and
>               the Max station.

I was very disappointed to find out that the Advanced Topics Meeting was
last night. I guess I wasn't the only one as a waitress at Jax mentioned I
was the 5th person to show up for the meeting. I was *really* looking
forward to hearing about Template Toolkit.

*sigh*

--
Jack Morgan
pub  1024D/620F545F 2002-06-18 Jack Morgan <jack at bonyari.com>