[PLUG] Announcement: PLUG Advanced Topics April 22nd 2004

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Apr 23 04:51:02 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Jack" == Jack Morgan <jack at bonyari.com> writes:

Jack>  I was *really* looking
Jack> forward to hearing about Template Toolkit.

It's nice to be vaguely popular. :)

Honestly, the reason that I offered this short talk is that I was in
the middle of writing a three-part article based on that slide set, so
the material was fresh in my mind.  The first two of three parts are
available at:

        http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/LinuxMag/col60.html
        http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/LinuxMag/col61.html

Because I'm not permitted to "publish" the articles until they've
appeared in the magazine, you won't be able to view the content
directly for a few more months.  But you can add "?arrgh=plug"
to the end of those URLs for a "preview" of what will go live.