[PLUG] Oh Canada! was: Mad SCO Disease Discovered in California

Prutzer techmage at aracnet.com
Fri Apr 23 19:03:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:02:04 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
>
>> However, in the CNN article, you may have noticed the paragraph:
>
>  Yes, I did see that bit.
>
>> Aha!  So it is actually the perfidious Canucks!  I say we attack!  Haven't
>> had a decent, civilized war against English speakers for a long time.
>
>> P.S. I'll lead the attack on Toronto - lots of nice restaurants with WIFI,
>> handy for lunch breaks.  I don't know who will want to attack Montreal, I
>> found their English very hard to understand ...
>
>  And I'll lay seige to Whistler, BC.
>
>  Who wants Winnipeg? Ottawa?
>
>Rich
I'll take Quebec and start an underground to prepare the way for
liberation for the French Speaking Population. VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!

(happily whistles "La Marseillaise")

"Aux armes citoyens! Formez vos bataillons,
 Marchons, marchons!
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons."

"To arms, citizens! Form up your battalions
 Let us march, Let us march! That their impure blood
 Should water our fields"

take that for your "Freedom Fries" Mssr.Bush du Cur

Prutzer
Dont immanentize the eschaton