[PLUG] Linux Wifi Clinic?

Mike Layne laynerm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 20:52:01 UTC 2004

I can attend and maybe provide hardware.  My knowledge is slight.

I have a linksys WAP11 802.11b that I could bring along for the good of
the order.

I was looking forward to working on getting my IBM T21 with Linksys
WPC11 ver.3 up and going but it started up without a hitch and found the
WAP at my son's house just fine.

I'm going to have a couple of other stupid questions to work on however.

Let me know if this will help.

Mike Layne
Portland, Oregon
503-246-1441