[PLUG] The well-scheduled man.

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Tue Apr 27 15:53:02 UTC 2004

I've come to believe my life could use some organization.

I once had a Palm device.  Still got it, somewhere.  Never remembered to
sync it and it didn't have an alarm mechanism that actually made itself an
unavoidable part of my life.  (There is just one catch, Catch 22:  You
have to remember to check your reminders.)

So, what do y'all use for calendar management?

I'd like to use something that has many different ways of accessing the
data... something with a command-line interface that is scriptable and
hence, likely has a web interface available and can send me email notices
as well as firing off at jobs and the like.  No, I don't want to write one
using perl and at (or just POE).

Anything stand out as the tried-and-true old stand-by?

We used to use ical, but web searches for that thing seem to only turn up
iCal for OSX.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin