[PLUG] SCO: GPL not unconstitutional

Chris Penwell romanmir at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 09:03:01 UTC 2004

	Not to mention their (the VC's) own admission that they prefer IP
litigation as a business model. And in this I agree with you.

	It seemed however, that not everyone is up on why SCO persists. And
actually, I was reading something either this morning before work or last
night that SCO is abandoning their GPL claims against IBM.. Don't remember
where, though. If I find it I'll post the link.