[PLUG] Cisco certification....

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Fri Apr 30 17:13:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 16:49, Michael Robinson wrote:
> I understand there are three tests for it, what have people done to
> Cisco certify?  I would be nice to Linux certify at the same time.

I think people read the books, some take classes, then take the tests to
cisco certify.

To Linux certify at the same time, you'd have to find somebody giving
one test right after the other.

As the two are really unrelated, why would you wish to do them at the
same time?  Heck, why not toss an MCSE on top, too?

I must say, I'm regularly impressed at the quality of questions and
rants you provide this list.

Rob