[PLUG] Cisco certification....

Michael Robinson plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Fri Apr 30 17:31:01 UTC 2004

AthlonRob wrote:

>On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 16:49, Michael Robinson wrote:
>

>>I understand there are three tests for it, what have people done to
>>Cisco certify?  I would be nice to Linux certify at the same time.
>>

>I think people read the books, some take classes, then take the tests to
>cisco certify.

Nice answer, but how about elaborating a little more.  The best way to
get rid of a
question is to either answer it, give a helpful tip, or offer a more
valuable question.

>To Linux certify at the same time, you'd have to find somebody giving
>one test right after the other.

I think your being feseechious.  At the same time can be the same:
month, three months,
year, etc.  If I can certify online, it's a lot easier to get two certs
simultaneously.

>As the two are really unrelated, why would you wish to do them at the
>same time?  Heck, why not toss an MCSE on top, too?
>
>I must say, I'm regularly impressed at the quality of questions and
>rants you provide this list.

That's nice.  It would be stupid to get an MCSE till I actually need one
since
every version of Windows is close to completely incompatible with every
other
version and the Microsoft certs are some of the most costly.  Nothing
surprises
me as much as how much thrill your getting out of making this list
unfriendly,
are you on SCO's payroll Rob?