[PLUG] Goldmine Replacement

Jack Morgan jack at bonyari.com
Sun Aug 1 20:09:03 UTC 2004

I'm currently using Goldmine[1] to manage clients, track activities such
as calls and appointment, forecasting sales and mass mailing. I would
like to replace Goldmine with an OSS project that does the same thing.
I'm looking at Anteil[2] but other projects are possible.

I'm wondering if anyone is using Anteil or have experience doing something
similar. Incidently, this has opened up a position at my work. Please see
my post to plug-jobs for more details.

[1] http://www.frontrange.com/goldmine/
[2] http://www.anteil.com/crm_technical_info.php

Thanks,