[PLUG] [OT] PSU Library Copying Charge

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sun Aug 1 23:06:03 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Russell> If it was published within the last 12 months, they (PSU
Russell> Library) have it online and you can probably email yourself
Russell> the PDF and print it at home.  [...]

I should clarify, you'll still have to be *at* PSU to get access to
the database to mail it to yourself, so this doesn't save you a trip
from Troutdale, but it would save you paying for copies and getting
smeared ones and/or with missing or illegible words near the margins.

FWIW.

seniorr at aracnet.com