[PLUG] [OT] PSU Library Copying Charge

louis homer lhomer at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 08:58:02 UTC 2004

On Sunday 01 August 2004 22:00, Russell Senior wrote:

Some harsh words about PSU library. My experience has been otherwise. For $50
a year I get a friends of the Library card allowing me to check out books
(not journals), but as has been observed before, many periodicals are online.
The last time I was there I downloaded 6 or 8 articles onto zip drives at no
additional cost. For the occasional user the librarians are friendly and
helpful.