[PLUG] [Q] sshd restrict IP

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Mon Aug 2 12:28:03 UTC 2004

I have got some little twits knocking on the door of one of my servers
trying to make ssh connections.  It is irritating as all hell seeing the
attempts in my system/security logs so I figured after I report them to
the company where the IPs look to be from I'd like to just not even give
them an answer when they knock.  I know I can do this using iptables and
friends but I'd prefer in these few instances to do it (hopefully) using
sshd configurations.

Ideas?

TIA,
Rod