[PLUG] How does one make folded page booklets in Open Office?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Aug 4 12:00:03 UTC 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, David Mandel wrote:

>     Thank you.  It looks like I am going have to ask the OpenOffice people
> about this.  I'm pretty sure one can do it.  I just don't know how.

Dave,

  There is the option on the print menu, but I don't know if that
reorganizes the pages. The experts on the OO.o users list have the answer.

Good luck!

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>

P.S. I may not make it back from a meeting in Salem tomorrow in time for the
PLUG meeting. I'd like to hear it, but the Salem meeting doesn't begin until
2:00 pm and will probably last into rush hour.

R.