[PLUG] 'about.config' in Firefox

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Aug 4 14:53:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, John Meissen wrote:

> The sql-ledger install assumes you're running apache. Does thttpd use the
> same config files and document directory location/structure? If not,
> you're not going to get very far without hand editing the server files.

John,

  I've no idea. I do know that the sql-ledger Web site states that the
program will run with any of several http servers, relational database
backends and browsers. I followed the instructions in the sql-ledger FAQ and
am now trying to learn if the problem is with thttpd or sql-ledger.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>