[PLUG] 'about.config' in Firefox

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Aug 4 15:24:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   I've no idea. I do know that the sql-ledger Web site states that the
> program will run with any of several http servers, relational database
> backends and browsers. I followed the instructions in the sql-ledger FAQ and
> am now trying to learn if the problem is with thttpd or sql-ledger.

  Progress to report!

  On the suggestion of someone on the thttpd mail list I changed
/usr/local/www/thttpd_conf so cgipat=**.pl instead of .cgi. Killed and
restarted the daemon. Now I get a 404 Not Found error. Gotta' find where
admin.pl is and see if I can get thttpd to look there.

Excelsior!

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>