[PLUG] (OT) Fluxbox

Paul Mullen pem at nellump.net
Fri Aug 6 11:13:02 UTC 2004

I recommened upgrading to the "unstable" release, which is at 0.9.xx
last I checked. It's not the least bit unstable, and the feature set is
greatly improved. I'm not even sure if there's any development happening
on the old 0.1 branch.

Getting to know Fluxbox is an idiosyncratic process. Documentation
doesn't seem to be a high priority. There are many window-dressing
features that are either improperly documented, or not documented at
all. At least that was the case the last time I bothered to tweak my
config.

Paul