[PLUG] system monitoring tool

Morthland, Cam cmorthland at christenson.com
Mon Aug 9 21:21:01 UTC 2004

Thanks to Will and Steve.  I guess the biggest question here after your
feedback, is am I really using the right tool?  I am basically trying to
build and leverage open source solutions around my core IT expenditures
(Windows/Cisco).  One of my major initiatives is system and network
monitoring that is easily maintained/configured/monitored from a single
location.  I thought that Nagios was the answer for this but may be am
wrong.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Cam